Saturday, May 2, 2009

My last Blog, Its time to Graduate!!

So this is my last blog for the class and time for me to graduate in two weeks, which is completely freaking me out. I cant believe its been four years and its time to move on to something else. This class has been a lot of fun and a lot of work I have to say but I enjoyed it either way. To my friends Tatiana and Joan I love you girls, you made the class fun and Prof. Proctor, if I was a pain I’m sorry but I really liked your class. So thank you.

At the same time I’m really excited for SENIOR WEEK, which is going to be a blast and just pure craziness all around. And May 16th is the day of days where we leave Mville with Forest Whitaker as our keynote speaker and for me having my family they’re to support. Lets talk about our key note speaker, this is an major actor in such film “The last King of Scotland,” and many other so I have to say that if President Berman wanted the class of 09 to go out with him in a blazing glory than he found it.

I can’t wait to have my family their too, having my mom, grandma and so may other family member is going to be great, I just hope the quad is big enough for my family and the rest of the families attending graduation. In a very personal note, I can’t wait to go home after because 4 years ago my uncle (located in the middle of the picture above) who can’t come unfortunately said to me that his biggest wish and hope is to see me graduate and become a professional before he dies and I cant wait to go home and show him he got his wish and that I kept my promise to him. Making him and my family proud doesn’t hurt either. LETS GO SENIORS 09, WE ROCK!!!!

This is an old pictre from Freshman Year:

1 comment:

  1. I like your first paragraph. I feel like comments similiar to the ones you made to your friends and professor will be very common in the next week. It is funny how we always feel the need to express our true feelings when we feel the end is near for a chapter in our lives.

    ReplyDelete